It is an opportunity for the young talents to network in an informal setting with the plenary speakers and top scientists in the field.
At the Poster Session, selected scientists will present their data on an interactive screen to other scientists. Six of them will also have the opportunity to hold a presentation to the Molecular Metabolism Committee to foster interaction and feedback. Participation in these sessions is upon submission of an abstract (see details below). Applicants will be selected based on the quality of their abstract.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
2. Author and co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, country
- The name of the presenting author should be underlined
3. Abstract text - limited to 300 words
4. Abstract layout - abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
5. References are not obligatory and word count is affected by inclusion of references
6. Graphs and images – a maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract
Deadline for abstract submission: July 15, 2019
Please submit your abstract here.